Sunday Jazzy Brunch
Held across three award-winning venues, Rossini’s, basil, and The Living Room, the Sunday Jazzy Brunch is renowned as Bangkok’s finest buffet. The fabulous choice includes an array of antipasti, succulent cold cuts, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, artisan breads and imported cheeses. At live cooking stations our talented chefs cook a la minute dishes to order while the carvery serves traditional Sunday roasts. An enticing display of freshly netted seafood includes French oysters, Alaskan king crab, sushi and sashimi, and much more. Lovers of exotic flavors can also experience authentic Indian curries, spicy Thai temptations and delicate Chinese dim sum delights. Last but not least is the array of mouth-watering desserts and homemade ice creams.
The Sunday Jazzy Brunch also features live music from the Soul Steppers. Fronted by the female vocalist, Vahn Thosri, the 4-piece band will delight you with modern jazz and soul.
With a spectacular buffet and live music from Soul Steppers, it’s the perfect way to make the weekend special for the whole family.
- The renowned Sunday Jazzy Brunch is served every Sunday from 12.00 to 15.00 hours on level 1.
- The Sunday Jazzy Brunch is 2,500++ Baht per person. Free flow wines at 999++ Baht per person.
Dining privileges apply for The Grande Club and Starwood Privilege Thailand members.
- Sunday Jazzy Brunch Video
- Lunch: Monday - Friday, excluding public holidays 12.00 - 14.30 hours
- Dinner: Daily 18.00 - 22.30 hours
- Sunday Jazzy Brunch 12.00 - 15.00 hours